My Twitter Account:

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Reflection on 9/11, David Icke, and Top-Down Corruption

I remember when 9/11 happened, I had been reading David Icke's "The Biggest Secret" intensely around that time. For anyone that is familiar with David Icke, I always called his information "Awakening 101".

I was in my junior year of high school, and an announcement was made school wide on the intercom. I didn't really grasp the physical and psychological depth of what had happened until I got home and saw on the television. After reading Icke's book, where he describes in detail the level of merciless sadistic manipulation of the people, I still asked myself, "Is this 'them'? Did the 'powers that be' that David discusses in his book, do this?

Before seeing the footage of the plane hitting the south tower, nearly every event I had read about in David Icke's book had happened before I was born, or old enough to comprehend the scope of manipulation. I knew about Princess Diana's death, in 1997, but this, this was happening right before my eyes. This was alive, and growling. It had also happened a few weeks after Aaliyah's death, of which the press completely forgot; Aaliyah was swept right under the table.

Putting the puzzle pieces together mentally, things did smell fishy. Back then, I didn't think for myself as much as I do today--Icke was my guide, my barometer of corruption and consciousness expansion, so I waited until he came out with another book "Alice in Wonderland and The World Trade Center Disaster" to confirm that the atrocities of September 11th really were the Hidden Hand, the work of these thirteen families, the Illuminati (or whatever you want to call them) in some form or other.

I believed David Icke because of the depth of research in the book--bloke's quite thorough--and everything I read from him felt right, especially with regards to his discussion of consciousness. He usually ended every book with emphasizing the importance of Unconditional Love--having it for eveyone, even for those who manipulate the people's minds with evil intent. That's how I knew the book was complete. Love for all, even evil ones, completes knowledge.

I don't remember where I was going with this, but I hope it has been an enjoyable read.

No comments:

Post a Comment