My Twitter Account:

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Are You My Friend?

You cannot repeatedly engage in self destructive behavior and call yourself my friend. Friends best serve each other by healing themselves. 

If a person that considers themselves a friend of mine continues to do things that damage themselves, instead of transforming their insecurities into moments of self-healing, I will not be there for you. I have learned to transform many of my own insecurities ALONE, and truly, this is a supreme way to live life. That is not to say I never need help, but as the saying goes, "God helps those who help themselves."

I will not be there for an addict, an insecurity junkie, not because I am cold and vicious, but because my presence will not serve you. Only undergoing withdrawal alone without the constant drug of needing others to hold your hand ALL THE TIME will rid you of your demons. The only thing that will truly serve you is my absence.

I'm not perfect, I masturbate too much, eat too much, and run away from things that are challenging. However I do not require enablers, people that allow me to continue these things, or those that don't know how to read energy, being overly sentimental (or even judgmental) when I go through a time of crisis. The wise ones know that crises are merely expansions of consciousness with intense resistance involved.

This doesn't mean there aren't hugs, embraces, kisses, deep eye contact, and pats on the back when one is transforming their insecurities into power. It just means that they come when it is necessary for them to be there, at the mandate of our BEING. This requires us as humans to shake off the shackles of our conditioning and know who we really are, PURE BEING, so we can know another's pure being. We call this "being psychic" in common vernacular. Psyche means "soul", which denotes essence, BEING.

So don't misunderstand my coldness if you've ever experienced it. I just want to live a happy life--that doesn't mean I'll never be sad, it just means I, as a Creative Being, an choosing to create a life that feels good. If you want to continue down a path of self-destruction, just know, I Love You, for we are One, but in the human experience, I can't fuck witcha.


Peace,

G.A.B.E. aka Kimya

No comments:

Post a Comment