My Twitter Account:

Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Holographic Universe

Holographic means, in two words 'no size'. If everything 'in' the Universe is a smaller version of the Universe as a whole, then it IS the Universe, of course. Quite literally, NOT figuratively. Therefore, if you were to take ONE ATOM from your body, that atom would essentially be the Universe. Looking at things from a quantum level and beyond, I think we cold look at size and form  as merely portals that lead to the same understanding of the Universe, if you know what cues to look for.

Remember, Holographic means 'no size'. Size is merely a portal to the realization that all is one. This may sound a little 'out there', but I hope you can bear with me. I'm just writing what inspires me_lol.

Respectfully,

Gabe

No comments:

Post a Comment