My Twitter Account:

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I say blame people.

Despite everything that I've learned in my life, including one of the universal laws that everything is a reflection of yourself, I blame people. Why? If you know how to use the art of blame, you understand that it uncovers aspects of yourself that you hide from your most direct experience (meaning, how you yourself do the things that you other people for).

Projection and blaming are useful tools that give you clues as to what it is that you do. If you feel a powerful enough emotional charge to blame someone or something, that means you have created the space to interact with the person or situation in this way.

So blame the world! But. But but but. Know that your blame only reveals yourself. It's painful, but necessary to integrate the parts of yourself you deny to claim your full power.

I love you,

Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment