My Twitter Account:

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Phony People

Okay, so I have been thinking a little bit about the people in one's life--who they surround themselves with. I have been thinking about the people in my life that have come and gone, whether by their choice or mine, and, given the spiritual knowledge I have learned, I cannot honestly say that any one of my former friends is phony; they simply don't match a more authentic energy and purpose I have for myself now.

I realize there is no need to hate or hold bitterness. Does it come up? Yes. Do I hold on to it? No. Do I still love the people that I no longer hang with? Absolutely yes. It is simply a matter of vibration. If you see the people around you as phony, think about whether you are being real with yourself. If you were, you wouldn't choose to surround yourself with people that don't match your inner authenticity, would you? Something to think about.

Gabriel Goldiamond

No comments:

Post a Comment