My Twitter Account:

Friday, July 27, 2012

A Personal Experience I thought I'd share

Heath Ledger died because, as an actor, he let certain malevolent influences possess his physical body until it drove him mad. The 'overdosing' that many of the stars have is to suppress the influences that are beginning to take over. Why do I say this? Because Heath Ledger's performance in 'The Dark Knight' was one of those possessed performances. It left such a negative imprint on me, but the character was so interesting and charismatic, I had to imitate it. I started to find, that, as i had done so, that influence would start to creep into my field, creating depression and chaos. I feared this influence, until last night. I got an epiphany: This influence can only dish out what it itself is experiencing--this major suffering. Suddenly, out of nowhere, I had compassion for this influence. I felt like it was my baby. i wanted to cry for it, simultaneously not identifying with it. "I Love you," I said to it. The influence tried to block the Love by saying "I don't have a soul." I replied, "Everything has a soul, everything has consiousness," and myy Love beamed even more. "I Love you, Joker," (as funny as that sounds), and my heart emitted pure white light, engulfing, assimilating, and integrating the influence. I used to fear it, now I can't stop my uncontrollable Love from getting close to it. What a huge transformation! Love and Light and Peace and Blessings, GG

No comments:

Post a Comment