My Twitter Account:

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I'm not a fan of anyone

I don't really follow a particular artist, director, actor, singer, or producer. When an artist I admire comes up in my awareness I honor them appropriately. The truth is, however, that I only get excited about them because they inspire me to make my own mark.

Because that's all I need them for (on a fundamental level), I don't really go into the other tracks on their album, their lesser-known movies or their lesser-known work in general. I'm excited to create! Lemme get my hands on that mic, or behind that camera, or in front of that camera--I'm gonna show you what EYE can do!

Does that mean I'll never look at lesser known works? No. I just don't follow everything an artist does. I only move when the Spirit moves me. I'm here to create more than consume--or maybe both equally, 'cuz I likes ta eat!

G.A.B.E. Goldiamond aka

Excelsior Joymagic

No comments:

Post a Comment