My Twitter Account:

Friday, May 30, 2014

The Dark Knight and me in 2014...it's not what you think

When I first saw 'The Dark Knight' in 2008, I was haunted by Heath Ledger's performance. I don't know or care whether you believe this, but many of the best actors in hollywood invoke spirits for their performance, many of them knowingly invoke what most of us know as 'demons'.

A demon is what I felt in Heath's performance when I saw it. The evil was so strong, I could barely handle it. I did some esoteric research afterward, and I found out the invocation secret that most actors do. Not all of them are evil, of course, many of us think of our 'power animal' or our ancestors to give us strength during tough times. However, Heath was another matter.

If you look at some of the most famous figures of the 20th century, you find that they were nobodies in their craft, then suddenly changed their style and became insanely famous--they also died very tragic deaths.

It is my belief that, these celebrities willingly allow their bodies to be influenced by demon forces--bear with me here. These forces eventually drive them insane, and they take a lot of drugs to lessen the influence in their consciousness. Unfortunately, because these celebrities are not self-empowered, the influences get so strong, that the only way to block them out is to overdose on drugs. This is the ubiquitous 'death-by-drugs' event that you hear many celebrities succumb to (Of course a lot of them are also murdered, but that's a different story).

I also saw a pretty chilling video of an intoxicated Jack Nicholson, who played the Joker in 1989's 'Batman' and was interviewed briefly after strolling out of a restaurant or something. They interviewer asked him what he thought about Heath's death, to which Nicholson answered "I warned him." What?!? This was when my Spider-sense really went off regarding these invocation rituals.

Though I have no hard evidence that Heath actually invoked a demon for his performance as the Joker, it's not really a stretch to assume that hollywood folk are into some really strange shit. I can't presume to be  totally correct in my claim, but I feel that I'm at least close to the truth in my esoteric inferences.

Why am i sharing all this with you? Because, after I saw "The Dark Knight",  I saw everyone saying it was the best comic book movie of all time, and I was like "Everyone's worshiping a demon." I couldn't watch the movie in its entirety for years. (It wasn't a 'scared of the dark' thing, I would literally feel that energy everytime)

Well, I just saw the Dark Knight a few days ago, and I'm proud to say, that my inner light work made watching that movie not so intense. I was able to really zoom in on Heath's performance and appreciate it.  I was able to appreciate the entire movie for what it was. Now I see the character as truly funny, truly genius, and I don't succumb to it anymore. I have too much light for that.

Eh, me an ma blabbin'.

G.A.B.E. aka

Excelsior Joymagic

No comments:

Post a Comment