My Twitter Account:

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Learning Humility through following your calling

In my journey through not only creating a new work, but a business, I have learned so much humility. Following a calling I have had for years but never followed through on helps to put my life into perspective. It helps me see where I really stand with the things I want (and don't want) in life.

I completely open up to whatever is going to help me establish this business and this new album--to anchor these powerful ideas into reality, so I can spread the message of spiritual consciousness to all people, and empower them to live awakened lives, as opposed to brain-dead consumption. My awakening to my true place in this world will only be a conduit to others' awakenings through the imperceptible power of music. Word up.

No comments:

Post a Comment