My Twitter Account:

Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Year of Self-Worth

2011 is by far the most powerful year of my life. The transformations I have experienced have been at such a fundamental level, meaning that the things that have held me back from greatness have been and are being torn away.

2011 is a year of Self-Worth. I have begun to see that I deserve more than I ever thought. Though there have still been ups and downs this year, I feel myself moving forward.

Every human being deserves the best of life. The only reason why every person doesn't experience the best of life for themselves is simply because they don't believe they deserve it, and therefore do not choose it. Some people may not agree with that, but think about some of the most successful people in the world that came from nothing; they were no different from you or me as far as deserve-abliity. They simply believed they deserved success, chose that success, and didn't stop until they got it.

You and I can do the same thing. No matter what it is you want to do, it is there for you. The desire is in you to do it because it is you destiny! The only person you'd be letting down is yourself if you don't do it--and you are the most important person. It's your life, your experience, what quality do you want to have? I deserve and choose all the goodness of life!!! Let's make that our mantra!

Love to you

GG

Subscribe to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment