My Twitter Account:

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Confidence, Faith, and Purpose

I asked the Universe to lead me to that place that is unshakable, that place where I can be eternally confident. It seems that everyone else know what their doing, and are fairly confident in their expressions. Even though I intellectually know this is not true, the illusion can fool me when I'm in the field. Not too seem too insecure, I asked the Universe for this space of confidence for myself and my path. I have a purpose, a destiny, but a lack of confidence sometimes keeps me from knowing it and engaging it fully. The only way to enjoy life completely is to engage it completely. The only way to engage life completely is to know my purpose. I watched Zach Synder's film 'Sucker Punch' for the first time the other day, and one sentence resounds in my awareness: "You have all the tools you need, NOW FIGHT!" Life is speaking to us all the time, and in this case I saw that sentence as a message for me: I have everything I need to be confident, now it's time to 'fight' or 'participate in life'. But how to be confident in the way I needed to so I could enjoy life? The Universe took me to a deeper level in order to answer my prayer--"Faith in God" it tells me. "But I want to use my hands, my body, my blood and sweat to show God that I have faith in Him!" I say. "Discover your purpose," it tells me.  The experience that really confirmed this occurred when I was watching a David Wood video, where he said something to the effect of "Your purpose is what keeps you motivated." So now I am devoted to maintaining faith in God to discover and live out my purpose, my anchor, my core of strength that keeps me motivated even in my darkest hour. Whatever manifests from this, may there be a wealth of creativity, abundance, joy, and bliss, to be had for may days to come--for you and for me. Excelsior, G.A.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment