My Twitter Account:

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Why Do I Feel Stupid In Front Of Some People?

Apologies, folks--it's been a few days since I've written an entry, I haven't had access to a computer, and I haven't had anything fully developed in my mind to talk about. In other words: So, I found an article from the 'Be Spiritual and Rich' website, which tells how not to feel stupid in front of more knowledgable people: Recently, someone said to me that he feels really stupid in front of some people he knows. I thought it was a curious thing to say, since I find this friend pretty intelligent and most of the time he seems confident enough. Then he continued and said that he... More at http://www.shamalatan.info/2013/07/why-do-i-feel-stupid-in-front-of-some.html Excelsior, G.A.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment