My Twitter Account:

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Let your hair down and Manifest!

So, I'm getting to the Denver event a day late, which is okay, seeing as how the mercury retrograde is just ending tomorrow (Saturday). I have very little money, so I feel a little nervous. My friends were driving me back from the bus station where I purchased my ticket, and I expressed this concern. My friend, in a state of excitement, said "Well, what do you want to happen?" We're living in a time beyond our wildest dreams. We can literally create anything we wish, and we can do it with power if we can love ourselves and be open to how the Universe wants to reflect that love. So I'll be getting money on the way to Denver, and I'll have more than enough food so I don't get too hungry. I also have a place to stay for the 24+ hours I will be there. Looking forward to seein' the Daves, the Verrengias, the Prosperity Teaam and others. Excelsior, G.A.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment