My Twitter Account:

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Soy Lecithin: How It Negatively Affects Your Health And Why You Need To Avoid It

What up y'all. I have been soy-free for about two years now (with some accidental exceptions) and I stayed away from it because each time I consumed a product with soy in it, the estrogen produced in my body went way up. I felt less vital, less productive, and--let's face it--less manly. I'd also heard that most soy is Genetically modified, and sprayed with pesticides, so I made an aggressive move to never eat it again. Little did I know, however, that there were far worse attributes to soy lecithin (and other forms of soy) The following article is from preventdisease.com: Soy Lecithin has been lingering around our food supply for over a century. It is an ingredient in literally hundreds of processed foods, and also sold as an over the counter health food supplement. Scientists claim it benefits our cardiovascular health, metabolism, memory, cognitive function, liver function, and even physical and athletic perfomance. However, most people don't realize what soy lecithin actually is, and why the dangers... More at http://preventdisease.com/news/09/073009_soy_lecithin.shtml Excelsior, G.A.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment