My Twitter Account:

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

"I believe I can bring him back"

Neo went to save Morpheus, in a maximum security building in the Matrix, crawling with guards and agents, something that no other person had done, because "I believe I can bring him back." Lately the Universe has been showing me lessons through my recent manifestations. That lesson is "You only create what you believe is possible." Sure, for those of you that are into Law of Attraction, you know this--BUT, to quote the Matrix again, this time from Morpheus himself, "There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path." My manifestations have been dealing primarily with money, and how I get it. They have been modest, to put it mildly. That's when I got the message "See? You can create that easily, only because you believe it is possible. Imagine if you believed your wildest dreams were possible, imagine how swiftly you'd be able to manifest those things!" That's when I thought to myself "Hmm, Universe, you're right. Maybe I need to start expanding what I believe is possible!" Sure, I know anything is possible, but do I believe it? What I mean by 'know' is the human level of knowing, not an intuitive level. The kind of intellectual knowing that comes from a 'know-it-all'. 'Knowing it all' was/is not for me. I prefer to walk the path now. It is exhilarating! All that bull I used to talk years ago about all those things I wanted, but never pursued, not because I didn't want them, but because I didn't believe I could have them! Our actions are determined by our beliefs, mainly our beliefs about ourselves, and mainly our subconscious beliefs about ourselves. Life is a great learning tool, because if you want something better than what you've got, but you're in the same place you were 3 years ago, that's a big-ass-pink-elephant-in-the-room clue that you need to change your beliefs about yourself--pronto! Question every belief you have today, and trace it back to its source, because your beliefs, from subconscious to conscious dictate all your actions! From the way you wake up in the morning, to the people you talk to, to how much money you make, to the way you go to sleep at night--all dictated by your inner beliefs about yourself and your capabilities. To change your beliefs, you must understand the bridge between on belief and a new one: repetition. Repetition is the mother of learning, and beliefs are carved into our consciousness through repetition. If you want to become a new person, you must believe differently about yourself. If you want to believe differently about yourself, you must create a persistent environment (within and without) filled with paraphernalia to remind yourself and program yourself to be the person you want to be. Then the action comes. Be fanatical about reprogramming yourself. Become obsessed with it. It's really an exciting process to fill yourself up with positive energy and begin creating positively in the physical realm. It's exciting because, for the first time in your life, you're not surrounded by people significantly older than you tell you what to think. You get to tell you what to think, and just by taking responsibility for that aspect of your life, you actually can feel yourself begin to build it--your life, that is. You can choose thoughts and beliefs that actually yield a greater quality of life for yourself. You can! You can create your life as easily as you can create a doodle on a piece of paper, as easily as you can sing a bad note, as easily as getting up out of bed in the morning. But your beliefs have to be aligned with wanting to create a new you. If they are not, I don;t eve know why you're reading this. If they are, then keep on keepin' on, because beauty, abundance, prosperity, luck, love, and money are on their way to you, as they are coming to me. Excelsior, G.A.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment