My Twitter Account:

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Your 'success' is bigger than you

FOCUS. That's been the word popping up lately. FOCUS. Probably because I haven't been-- FOCUSing. We are alive. Whether you believe we are alive for a purpose or not, each one of us has a role to play in this and other lives. In this video, Jordan talks about his journey from addiction to conquering it. I was strangely drawn to it, for I am on a journey toward success as well. Addictions from the old life rear their ugly heads at the most inconvenient times. But we have to transcend them, don't we? Because we aren't just living for ourselves. Our success isn't just for us. Whatever your goals in life are, achievement of them constitutes success. Whether it's: Being in the moment Getting off drugs getting laid Making a lot of money Mending broken relationships Creating new ones The list goes on and on. But you have to release your old life, your old addictions. You have to FOCUS. FOCUS. FOCUS. Damn, I about to cry now, because I am totally channeling this blog. You are living your story only to inspire others to achieve that level of greatness that you aspire to. Even enlightened beings (those that we know of) exist to inspire us to become self realized. You never know who you will inspire, so please focus on your goals. I will. Excelsior, G.A.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment