My Twitter Account:

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Geez, Universe...

...Why you gotta do me like that? Naw jus' playin'. I love you. What am I talking about? Well, today I got frustrated because I want to make money with my business, but the physical reality doesn't seem to be reflecting that. I was frustrated because I feel like I have to do a lot for free to communicate that I add value to the community that I live in, and I'm tired of offering my services for free, I do music, Motivational speaking, filmmaking, I'm a writer, a reiki and yoga practitioner, etc. I have a lot to offer the world, and I didn't feel appreciated. Plus when it comes to Empower, I was thinking 'Why would anyone want to buy the $25 blogging service from me? HOw do I position myself to get sales? I want the Inner Circle! I want the 15k formula, but I gotta sell to get it, but I don't know how to position myself to sell but I gotta buy the more advanced products to learn! Arrgh! So I was frustrated about giving away all my services for free, and then the one thing I could sell I didn't know how to. Well, the Universe has a knack of snapping me out of my funk. I went to the grocery store, and when I came out, two older ladies bum rushed me and congratulated me for about 2 minutes straight for a performance I did last night for prospective students of Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa, where I live. Needless to say, the timing of appreciation and praise was uncanny, as usual. I felt such relief. I took that event to mean that the Universe supports my hard work to realize a relaxed, prosperous, creative, money-rich lifestyle. It was like a 'don't give up' from the cosmos. The Universe is us and a reflection of us, so when these things happen, it means that I actually do believe in what I do, and to keep going. I laugh because my transition from frustration in not making money to relief and happiness in the presence of praise reminds me of an argument you have with a good friend or lover, then they do something to make you laugh. Then you say to yourself "Why'd you make me laugh? I wanted to stay mad at you!" As much as I pretend to not like it, I love that the Universe looks out for me like that. Excelsior, G.A.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment