My Twitter Account:

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Through the Fire--into purpose

The name of the game is growth. Are you doing it? Just one week ago, Schuy was doubtful of his purpose. I told him to declare it, and suddenly he became a renewed being. His training sessions with Mahliyo have been going well, and his self-love has been exponentially increasing with each day. A few days ago, I was walking in the hot-ass sun. I saw some crazy shirtless guy in the distance, and I thought it must an Indian gentleman, because Indians know heat. As a matter of fact, I'm sure the heat of that day would have meant nothing to them. Anyway, I see this crazy dude running toward me, initially paying no mind. Then I realized it was Schuy. What the hell was he running in this heat for? I was barely walking! So I pulled out the camera and we pow-wowed for a few... Transformed. Awesome. That's how fast you can do it. Within only one week he went from doubtful wussbag to certified champion. Don't get me wrong. I'm not calling him a wussbag to be mean. We've all been wussbags when it comes to life, shying away from it, doubtful of it, afraid of it, but the cool thing is that we can choose a new way to be. Through the power of Source we can do anything. That which sustains us is what we use to change our reality. Schuy's statement: "When you put yourself through pain...everything's a piece of cake." Challenges are what build us and help us to grow. Challenges are catalysts to physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual evolution. I say that, but sometimes we avoid or run away from them.... AS IF WE HAD AN OPTION. There is only the 'best you' to be, there is no other you. If it's not the best you, then it is not you, it is a shadow of you. A phantom, a ghost. You don't wanna be a ghost do you? Well, planet's full of ghosts. Maybe 'zombies' would be a better term. People who are only operating at low levels of their being, never challenging themselves, never growing, never exploring, never experimenting. They are perfectly content to sit in front of the television for hours at a time not living their purpose. Are you one of those people? I damn sure ain't. But a transformation has to take place. A shift from self-fear to self-love has to happen For you to understand what I'm saying. Each one of us has a gift, a purpose, a light, To share with the world. It doesn't have to be anything big, because your gift is just that--your gift. It was given to you. Some call it God or whatever, but that doesn't matter. All that matters is that you have one. Your gift is first your gift to yourself, then to others. But you can never see it if you avoid challenge, if you avoid responsibility. You must go through the fire, You must build strength, YOU MUST DECLARE YOUR GREATNESS! Then, and only then, will the Universe bow to the God-presence within you. a-HEM, the GOD presence?!? That's a little better. Piece-of-cake. Excelsior, G.A.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment