My Twitter Account:

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Transition Symptoms, the cause and the Remedy

Anger. Just sheer anger. I almost want to burst into tears. Nothing is going the way I want it to, and I don't know what to do. I don't know what the next step is to get closer to my goal. I feel so frustrated. Life is showing me all sorts of symbols of my insecurities that I need to clear before I can move on, but I don't know how to deal with them. I feel totally off balance, with few options to get back in balance. I need to take responsibility for my life. But how to do that? When I don't know how to solve a problem, many times I feel off balance or depressed. Oh yeah, I know! I've just read an article, which I'd like to reference ( Some will always say you're wrong ). I know what the issue is: It's believing that what I am doing and what I believe in to achieve my goals isn't right. When I don't believe in myself or my course of action, everything falls apart from there. That's not to say that my beliefs can't be tweaked or changed over the course of my life, but my belief in myself must never waver. Oh God?Universe/Source, thank you for saving me yet again. Guys, thanks for dealing with my temporary bipolar blogging here. This is real human stuff, the struggle between choosing to love yourself completely or not. Never stop believing in yourself. If you've got a worth while goal, and it fills your heart with life, it is right. Never stop moving toward your goal, because I won't, and never stop believing. Excelsior, G.A.B.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment